- Environmental problems. Our environment is constantly changing. There is no denying that.However, as our environment changes, so does the need to become increasingly aware of the problems that surround it.Global warming has become an undisputed fact about our current livelihoods; our planet is warming up and we are definitely part of the problem. However, this isn’t the only environmental problem that we should be concerned about. All across the world, people are facing a wealth of new and challenging environmental problems every day.
- Nourishment. One in seven people in the world go hungry, this being the main global challenge of our times. In addition to the suffering of millions of people without food, hunger is also holding back progress in areas such as health and education.
- Fuel (Gasoline). The use of fossil fuels leads to a series of problems that must be taken into account when producing energy. Currently all, or almost all, are clear that many of the resources provided by nature are not unlimited, but that is not the biggest problem. Its repeated use is not beneficial for the planet and leads to conflicts. The use of the automobile in the United States is one of those that contribute the most to greenhouse gases, the harmful consequences are a reduction of the ozone layer and warmer temperatures. The reduction of the ozone layer threatens human health, vegetation, and the marine ecosystem. It contributes to the rise of the waters, which threaten the coastal regions.
- Electricity. Electricity is one of the most used forms of energy in human activity; however the majority of electricity is currently generated by burning fossil fuels (coal, oil, and natural gas). The burning of fossil fuels contributes to the accumulation of greenhouse gases, which is considered as the main factor of climate change and global warming.
The main reasons for the failures of the expansion of the industry
- We realized that Green systems manufacturers all over the world need a place for further development and product launch to the international market.
- Manufacturers getting into a global market requires considerable investments at the early stage and further monthly expenses for the maintenance of the online shop.
- Lack of customer’s confidence in an unknown seller. The customer prefers verified sellers who offer goods of confirmed quality, while the unknown sellers with no reputation have to compete with them.
- Lack of proper “online sales pitch” for items. Each purchase, especially the one made online, is based on many parameters. The lack of the product description, parameters, good-quality photos, video overviews and customer reviews negatively impact sales.
- Impossibility of automatization. Manufacture owner is not ready technologically to make an online store completely automatic;